first pcb try

Ok, I took a few minutes and did the most painful think I can think of... I used Fritzing. OK, My opinion of this tool is 1) it fills a need 2) It doesn't do a great job of filling that need 3) it needs to get beyond what I consider DUPLO block stage. It lets you do bad things. Ok, lets just say... I am not a fanatic about Fritzing and leave it there...

Step 1, I tried to make sense of you schematic... and realized it was unfinished. Anyway... I will post what I did to see what it should have looked like. Schematics are not always about "showing ALL wires" even though that is what you might think. Using the convenient GND "net" and +5V "net" can greatly simplify a schematic... see my example. Your drawing, sadly, showed signs of thing being moved and creating "crazy wires". (Note: Fritzing file still has an error in Schematic... see if you can find and fix it.)

Step 2, I cleaned up your PCB. Here's some tips... always try a few routing paths not just the first one you see... your first pass might not be ideal. be prepared to "rip up" work. When doing single sided boards... always strive to keep jumpers to a minimum.

Also note: My "fixes" are not the BEST I can do... I only have so much time on my lunch hour. I just wanted to show a cleaner PCB layout. Notice that I use more of the board. If you are going to have that much "real estate", no sense making all kinds of bendy wires...

master1_3rd_try.fzz (47.3 KB)