Ampere reading problem by ACS712

I bought an ACS712 ampere sensor. The sensor is used to read the ampere changes of a tachometer. The tachometer gets an input voltage of 100 V and sends only 12 V to the optical sensor of the tachometer. The ampere changes for 0 rpm is 5 mA and for 700 rpm is 18 mA. I want to read the ampere change but the ACS712 sensor does not give the reading. However, I tried by INA226 I2C but not giving the value. Can anyone suggest?

Lets see if I can understand your project. You use a device to measure current and give an output voltage related to that current.

You chose a device rated for 66 milivolts per AMPER. And you expect to see what voltage when you apply 5 milliampers?

Am I correct?

Paul

uzzulsub:
I bought an ACS712 ampere sensor. The sensor is used to read the ampere changes of a tachometer. The tachometer gets an input voltage of 100 V and sends only 12 V to the optical sensor of the tachometer. The ampere changes for 0 rpm is 5 mA and for 700 rpm is 18 mA. I want to read the ampere change but the ACS712 sensor does not give the reading. However, I tried by INA226 I2C but not giving the value. Can anyone suggest?

The ACS712 is for measuring currents in the range of amps and tens of amps, and being a hall-effect
sensor is inherently very noisy, making it completely unsuitable for your application.

You need to tell us what you are trying to achieve, and let us figure how best to do this. What is this tachometer? Post full details of this and what you are trying to do, try not to second guess how this might be achieved to start with...