TMRpcm with SdFat Errors

I'm unable to use TMRpcm.h to play .WAV files and SdFat.h for text file reads combined in the same sketch. Each will compile independently. I've made three suggested mods to pcmConfig.h with no meaningful results. Error = "Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno."

Anyone knowing of a 'fix' for this, I'd be most grateful. Thank you.

willb2:
Error = "Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno."

Better give us the whole message. That's usually the last line, so next time scroll up a little more.

Lucario448:
Better give us the whole message. That's usually the last line, so next time scroll up a little more.

C:\Users\admin1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SD\src/SD.h:62:3: error: 'SdVolume' does not name a type

SdVolume volume;

^

C:\Users\admin1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SD\src/SD.h:70:33: error: 'SD_CHIP_SELECT_PIN' was not declared in this scope

boolean begin(uint8_t csPin = SD_CHIP_SELECT_PIN);

^

Multiple libraries were found for "SPI.h"
Used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI
Not used: C:\Users\admin1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SPI
Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
Used: C:\Users\admin1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SD
Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\SD
Using library TMRpcm-1.1.0 at version 1.1 in folder: C:\Users\admin1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TMRpcm-1.1.0
Using library SdFat at version 1.1.0 in folder: C:\Users\admin1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SdFat
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI
Using library SD at version 1.2.3 in folder: C:\Users\admin1\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SD
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

Go to the library's folder, edit the file called pcmConfig.h by uncommenting this line:

#define SDFAT

Without it, the compiler will get confused because you're using SdFat while the library insists with the usual SD.
It's the result of including these libraries at the same time.

Thank you Lacario for replies and suggestion. I have, however, already tried uncommenting the #define SDFAT and gotten the same compile (with errors) result. Don't quite know now what to try next.

Hi (again) Lucario
I do believe I may have solved my problem with grateful thanks to your suggestion. I read more critically pcmConfig.h which suggest going to Home · TMRh20/TMRpcm Wiki · GitHub. Toward the bottom of that document under "Installation" the current download is given as https://github.com/TMRh20/TMRpcm/archive/master.zip . Installing from this site along with uncommenting the #define SDFAT - my code compiled first go.
The line just above this #define is quite obsolete, I'd say.

Again, I am most grateful for your assistance!
Will

willb2:
The line just above this #define is quite obsolete, I'd say.

Ah yes, Google's repositories are either non-existent or outdated nowadays. Currently, almost all (up-to-date) Arduino libraries are hosted on GitHub.

And BTW... you're welcome! :wink: