Go Down

Topic: esp01 programming using Arduino uno (Read 684 times) previous topic - next topic

yazan666

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rago.mr.tcp_udp_remotecontrol&hl=en

Juraj

it is something outdated, without docs. May be it requires a corresponding firmware.

yazan666

hi
well...i have been working with the esp 01 for the past few days , and now i am able to use it with blynk and web servers , honestly i followed the tutorials online and it worked , i couldnt write my own code and i was hoping to use the esp8266  without the presence of an external network , any advices for me?

Juraj

sorry no. I do not know any ready android application and corresponding esp8266 library.

on the esp side a simple telnet server could receive the command from java from a simple android application.

yazan666

no i meant that if there is a way to use esp8266 without an external wifi network , like if i want to use it for a garage door

Juraj

Jan 25, 2018, 08:31 pm Last Edit: Jan 25, 2018, 08:32 pm by Juraj
no i meant that if there is a way to use esp8266 without an external wifi network , like if i want to use it for a garage door
use AP mode

Go Up