After loading a sket the arduino stopped with the led rx and tx remain locked af

I need help, please.
I made a mess of buying a mega 2560 clone without realizing it. I loaded some skets worked perfect, on a beautiful day after making a load the arduino caught. the led RX and TX simply does not delete anymore (after connecting the usb) and not the signal that was connected to the computer .. now I can not do anything else with it and a mega 2560 clone used a ramps 1.4 on top only in the usb and source. Believe it was a badly tampered sket there is some fake I remember memory .. or some bug in it to make him come back .. please help me! thanks for listening

ente preciso de ajuda .... por favor ..
Eu fiz um besteira de comprar um mega 2560 clone sem perceber.carreguei alguns skets funcionava perfeito, em um belo dia apos fazer um caregamento o arduino travou . os led RX E TX simplesmente nao apagao mais (apos conectar o usb) e nao da nen sinal que foi conectado ao computador.. agora nao consigo fazer mais nada com ele e um mega 2560 clone usava um ramps 1.4 por cima apenas no usb e fonte apropriada . acredit o que foi um sket mal adulterado existe alguma meneira de eu zera a memoria.. ou algum bug nele pra fazer ele voltar.. por favor me ajudem! obrigado pela atencao

Remove anything connected to the Mega.

Connect to PC via USB; is it recognised in device manager (or the equivalent in other operating systems)?