Female version Seeeduino

Riva:
Never heard complaints about pink power tool. PC is getting OTT IMO.

That might be because you weren't listening; there are more than a few women who find such marketing (ie - pink products for women) to be very condescending as well. It isn't a "PC" thing - it's recognizing being a part of a "privileged" group (ie - being a male) and also being able to see outside of that group, to see the neg things that group puts on other groups (in this case, women). Then having the courage to say "This ain't cool, guys":

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=4051

Now, I know that likely Seeedstudio wasn't going in this direction, and I don't want to wander this thread OT on this subject, because it doesn't belong here (so I won't say anything more on the topic). It was just one of those things that "stood out" to me - because I can see it for what it is, whether it was meant that way or not. It really is everywhere, as the above comic indicates. I mean - I can't describe it very well, but when you see it - YOU SEE IT - it's everywhere (and unfortunately, so many men aren't able to see it - and as a male, that makes me cringe).