BLDC driver that can reverse direction

Hello everyone,
I'm working in my robotic project which require to use 6354 BLDC working with pretty high torque (could reach 10A at max). Beside controlling speed and torque, I also need to control the direction of the motor. I'm looking for a suitable driver. May somebody give me some suggestions. Thank you alot!

What is your "6354 BLDC". Link to datasheet/specification would be good. Google found several different things with similar names.

There are many ESCs with reverse but you need to specify the required voltage and maximum current to choose one.

Steve

slipstick:
What is your "6354 BLDC". Link to datasheet/specification would be good. Google found several different things with similar names.

There are many ESCs with reverse but you need to specify the required voltage and maximum current to choose one.

Steve

I'm trying this one sir

Sorry but that just adds more confusion. The headline says it's an N6354 motor. The specification further down says it's an N5065...a very different thing. It also says up to 8S lipos whereas most 6354s are specified for 12S. And if the pictures can be believed it is a sensored motor while most are sensorless.

So what voltage are you planning on using? And how much power do you really need?

Steve

slipstick:
Sorry but that just adds more confusion. The headline says it's an N6354 motor. The specification further down says it's an N5065...a very different thing. It also says up to 8S lipos whereas most 6354s are specified for 12S. And if the pictures can be believed it is a sensored motor while most are sensorless.

So what voltage are you planning on using? And how much power do you really need?

Steve

Exactly this one sir

That's a completely different motor from the first link you presented. Different power, size, Kv and most other parameters. And you didn't answer my questions.

Steve

slipstick:
. And if the pictures can be believed it is a sensored motor while most are sensorless.

I looked up the same motor on the English language pages

The description included this:
Note, Please according to your request to choose the Motor with or without Holzer Sensor, Holzer is for motor speed measurement.

Yes but my comment was about the motor in the OP's first link. A motor with a similar picture but completely different specification. See post #2. It's not easy keeping up with the changes.

Steve