Sigfox roaming along Europe countries, any problem?

Hello,
has anybody tested if the Sigfox subscription provided for Arduino MKRFOX1200 includes the possibility of roaming between countries in Europe? Of course it will be in the same radio Zone with the same range of frecuency.

Sigfox says that roaming is enabled by default from their site but it depends on the subscription you have, at the end of the day. I´m not able to find a written confirmation about Arduino subscription including roaming.

My intention is to track my location in a trip Spain-France-Belgium using Sigfox geolocation service (I know, not very precise but useful anyway). It would be good to know in advance, before leaving the country.

Thank you very much,

Hi blancoma

Your MKRFOX will work the same across the Sigfox network, as long as the local radio configuration match the hardware spec
This version (MKRFOX1200) is "Radio Configuration 1" (868MHz @14dBm max), which currently means Europe + South Africa + Oman (+ French overseas)
European wide tracking is a great usecase and will work out of the box
You can even ship your device to South Africa and wait for communication once the ship arrives near Durban or Port Elizabeth port :wink:

The sigfox contract bundled with the Arduino MKRFOX is the "max service" one : max number of allowed messages, devices moving across countries, additional services such as network-based Geolocation

Feel free to reach out to devrelations@sigfox.com for details, and please share your feedbacks !

Nicolas @sigfox

Thank you very much, Nicolas.
Sure I´ll share some feedback.

I tried my MkrFox1200 in Belgium, France and The Netherlands. It worked fine. Here you can find my test results.