My Arduino documentation to share with others

My name is Erik Verberne and I work in the Netherlands at ROC A12 as a teacher ICT Management. At my department we also teach Application Developers. In December 2013 I decided to investigate whether it would be interesting for our Application Developers to take a minor in the subject Embedded Software and specifically Arduino. So I bought some Arduino boards and a couple of sensors and actuators to experiment with. I soon found out that I needed to document my findings. This document is the result of that documentation. Since Arduino is open source, I decided to donate this document to other Arduino fans in the world. As long as it is clear that I’m the author of this document, you can use this document for any non-commercial or educational projects.

I derived and simplified most sketches from samples that came with the corresponding libraries. Most schematics and most photographs are my own work.

Have fun with it. I certainly enjoyed writing it.

I updated the link with version 1.22 at Oct. 13 2019: http://bit.ly/eve_arduino
(ie shortcut for Dropbox - Arduino documentation.pdf - Simplify your life)

All sample sketches can be found at:

Leave a note here, if you pick up this document from my dropbox. It's is my working document, so I'll keep working on it. Come back and check the newest version. I'll try to build a blog to publish my documentation and will notify you all when it's there. In the mean time, you can download the newest versions from my dropbox.

Erik Verberne

hello,

I downloaded the file.
thanks

Ronald

This was very nice of you to share!!

I'm at the planning stages of opening a MakerSpace here in Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. Anthing we build that requires a heart/brain will use Arduino. Material like this is really helpful.

Do you have any objection to us making Spanish translations of this material? (of course we will make it availble to all.).

ODwyerPW:
Do you have any objection to us making Spanish translations of this material? (of course we will make it availble to all.).

As long as my name is mentioned as original author, I will be honoured if you translate my work.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing ! Great document for beginners.

Thanks for sharing!!

Wow. Good work!

Thank you for sharing it!

// Per.

Appreciate all the work you are doing.
Thanks for sharing it with the community!

Just donwloaded it.. thank you!!

Hello,

Thanks for the wonderful gesture! I've only had a board for a few days now and this is just what I was looking for!

I have a Freaduino UNO V1.8.2 board and am just getting started so this is going to be very helpful.

As a question, if we find errors or things that do not work (like broken links, etc.) would you like us to post that here or send it to you as an email or PM. If you prefer, I'll do nothing at all of course.

Thanks again,

Jack

Hi Jackerbes,

If you think others could benefit from errors you've found in my document, or if you think this could start some interesting discussion, please post them at the forum. If not, you can send me a PM.

With regards,

Erik Verberne

Thank you! Karma for you (everybody come on!)

I'm at the planning stages of opening a MakerSpace here in Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. Anthing we build that requires a heart/brain will use Arduino. Material like this is really helpful.

Also feel free to use / translate / adapt the ArduinoInfo.Info WIKI HERE: I am just starting up the Arduino part of http://generatorvermont.com/ and we will be developing more MakerSpace specific materials.

Let me know if I can help with info and materials. Any MakerSpace can get the 10% Educational discount from YourDuino.com HERE: Just email me.

Beste Erik

Ben geinteresseerd maar de link is dood?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan Willem Heemstra

jwbaronvanheemstra:
Beste Erik

Ben geinteresseerd maar de link is dood?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan Willem Heemstra

Jan wrote in Dutch that the link is dead.Thanks Jan for pointing this out, I'll try to fix it at soon as possible.

I don't know what happened, but the link was dead, so I created a new link.

http://bit.ly/eve_arduino

I also updated the link in the first article of this thread.

Very good work. :slight_smile: Are you planing to develop on CANOPEN & MODBUS?

Awesome, thanks for sharing your work! Posted a link to this thread from my blog. Looking forward to your new web-site!

Excellent work.
My one concern is that a PDF is nearly instantly out-of-date when downloaded while webpages provide that "one" place for updating and expansion and the URL provides near instant access to the most current version. That being said, the PDF is nice for such devices as ereaders.

Ray