Arduino-1.8.9 zipped file drivers issue

Hi,

I did not use the Arduino IDE for a while, but wrote a code for a new project. To do so, I refreshed my Arduino IDe using the zipped file package from this site. Now i have the classic error with USB2.0, not finding the right driver.
I spent several hours finding the right driver on the net - all the troubleshooting tips and videos point to drivers which are not in the zipped file drivers package. In the zipped file drivers, none of them seems to be readable.
I also tried to download separately the drivers for Arduino nano, but did not find anything.
Do you know maybe a reliable source from where i can download the driver for nano?

The answer to that question depends on which USB to TTL serial adapter chip is on your Nano. This is the large rectangular chip near the USB jack. It is probably on the bottom of the Nano, though there are some Nano derivatives that have it on the top. The common chips are FT232 and CH340. It will be written on the top of the chip.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I tried it with several Nanos from different sources - even one into I uploaded a code about two years ago - now none of them works. I also tried on different laptops installing Arduino.IDE. THe drivers just cannot seem to be read..

You need to tell us which USB to TTL serial adapter chip is used on your Nano before we can tell you which driver to use.

Thanx. I am trying to figure it out - it is barely visible... need a magnifying glass or stg.