slow rotating motor

Hi,

I am completely new to Arduino, so I have a very basic question:
I just need to control one motor, to have it rotate as slow as possible.
I know I can buy a motor in here, but what else do I need? Do I need a board to control it and set the speed?

Thanks

Would be meaning something like this? A4988 motor control - YouTube

By the way more precision would help e.g. desired rpm, type of motor(dc, AC, stepper, servo) , how big should the motor be?

Add more gearing to your motor and it can go really really slow, just look at a clock, one of the hands rotates at just two revolutions a day. Slow enough for you? If not, gear it down further.

Hi,
yeah I'm not too worried about the speed. My question is more simple: which hardware do I need to buy to have the motor operational?

Control hardware for which exact motor?

I believe this one is the only one available in the store:

It's a servo so has all controls built in. No external hardware other than a suitable power supply needed.

Do your due diligence on this motor as there are obvious errors and inconsistencies in the specifications.

I just need to control one motor, to have it rotate as slow as possible.

I believe this one is the only one available in the store:
https://store.arduino.cc/feetech-6-kg-360-degrees-continuous-rotation-servo-motor

What do you intend to do with this motor, and how slow do you want it to rotate?

Yes, it sounds like you’re going at this Ass-backward, unless of course you don’t have a specific project in mind other than to turn a motor slowly.