How to use Arduino Mega + Ethernet Shield to upload data?

Hello all, i have a question. I recently just received an Ethernet Shield from my lecturer, he wanted me to use it with an Arduino Mega to upload data to a cloud server (Microsoft Azure). It was my first time using it, I did some research about it but none of them helped, so I want to request helps from anyone in this forum. Please help me, thanks in advance.

you didn't answer comments on your Arduino SE question

what Azure service? does it support non encrypted access

Sorry, I didn't open that page these days.

So from what I learnt from the internet, Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data center. My project is that, I want to use it as a database for the data I obtained from my hardware sensors. I finding how to upload the data from Arduino to the cloud server.

What I read is that Azure don't support non-encrypted access.

SoraJayson:
Sorry, I didn't open that page these days.

So from what I learnt from the internet, Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data center. My project is that, I want to use it as a database for the data I obtained from my hardware sensors. I finding how to upload the data from Arduino to the cloud server.

What I read is that Azure don't support non-encrypted access.

The Ethernet shield doesn't support secure connection. And the Ethernet library doesn't add the support. Supposedly the ATmega MCUs don't have the computing power for the security hashes. I think, Mega could do it, but I don't know if someone attempted it.

Hmm i see, nevermind...I try find another method. Thank you very much Juraj