Android Bluetooth joystick

Hi Kas.

Great work.I have read though all this thread and I find that your app is exactly what I am looking for, for my own project. At 55 I am getting interested in electronics and programming so I could knock up some 'Photoduino' stuff but I am not even passed the 'hello world' stage of programming.

My first project involves something I have had working for about a year now, as a wildlife photographer there are subjects which I can t get close to enough for some natural shots (mostly birds, mostly passerines)

I have a 'radio controlled' pan and tilt gimball tripod head and use this with a 'Cam ranger' WiFi setup - this allows me to control the DSLR settings through live view, focus and shoot from up to 100 feet away, the tripod has 2 servos controlling pan and tilt - But I use a rather cumbersome RC transmitter and a 7 inch tablet - the tablet runs the camranger app and works really well - the problem is the RC side of it - I want to control the pan/tilt with my smartphone.

I have got an Arduino Uno 3 and have run your demo app and every thing is fine there - serial monitor shows the actions as expected - but how do I control the servos - which pins to connect to, is there a sketch I could use or have i missed something ?

Vic (Birdincamera)