BEGINNERS: We rarely write code for you, but will help you write it for yourself

Mudgel:
I could only get through page 1.
Let me say that as a newbie aged 65 this first page is so discouraging to me. I don’t think I could pass the “supply the correct information” criteria. I’d sure be scared of the rebuke for any failure to measure up.
Certainly not a warm friendly place.
While I will continue to read, my participation will likely remain at this single post.

I hear ya man!

This is a tough forum. You've got to speak clearly, tell us what you've got and don't be afraid to answer questions. Just like back when we were in school, eh? But don't be discouraged! If you can make yourself be understood, then we are more than willing to listen. The angst you here in the intro is directed at those kids who say "I have problems. Check out the youtubes (with no links) and you will know my pain. Fix it for me."

At 65, I figure you know all about telling your story so it can be understood. The "how to" post at the top of the forum is written for astute people like you - hit one or two points, then you are golden! Explain your problem, show us what you have done, and ask for help - that's all it takes.