New library: RGB GLCD (LDS183 Controller)

Uh Ohhhhh..

Let me ask: Is there even RAM available on the display for what I am describing, or is this 209K just the 132x132x12bit 'Screen RAM' which displays immediately when filled?

What is the major bottle neck? I do not need scolling sprites or animation or anything - but i do want to be able to display full screen images without having to watch them draw. I also want to be able to make menus using my web design techniques - which requires a few images in memory at once - or loading to memory much faster.

Is the bottleneck the SPI interface? Is it 8 or 9-bit? Is the 9-bit only for displays 132x132, not 128x128? Are you using bit banging or library SPI commands? Is SPI the major bottleneck because of throughput potential - or just implementation? Are there any first places you would look to get some speed increases? Would parallel mode be faster?

I am going to upload some videos and link them - of my menu system as it is implemented on a 4D systems board. I really do not like the 4D systems stuff that much though - and want to use your library.

finally, do you know about any other displays? What about using this display in an actual manufacturing project? I am working towards manufacturing something with an LCD, and currently these Phillips screens are the cheapest option I have found.