Excellent Arduino Ethernet Shield Web Server Tutorial

Hello,

i am making a housecontrol, the arduino webserver is based on the starting-electronics server.
But there are many changes:

Because of selfdestroying an mem-hungry sd-cards i removed this and let website run of my home-linux server.
The arduino only gets und puts the IO-Datas, like Inputs, Outputs,Can-Bus and analog values.
On the 1. Arduino (there are 2!) there is a 32xOutputSHield (74595) and a 32xInput-Shield(74165), an MCP2515 CAN-Bus Shield and a Ethernet.
The 2nd Arduino has only a EthernetShield and measures the voltage/current/Power of my PVs.
Both Arduinos are polled from my Webserver, the Website with JS.
This works fine sofar.

I tryed to put all 3 (server, arduin1, arduino2) to access on internet with a dyndns sort of service.
That runs too, but every 2-3seconds, when polling, my FritzBox Router (also for IP-Phone) makes a audio-blank on the phone for half a sec. So that seems to be to much traffic for back & forwarding....

So i renamed the Connections to the local IPs, runs well, but only local.

The Website is not very nice, it is just a test for the functional, i will make a nice one soon.

My Problem is:
The System is working getting and putting datas to/from arduinos and display them on the website.
BUT, THAT is only one Part, the main part is missing yet:
The Part of making some actions when there are some states of the data! The brain!
(If sun = true, turn off outside light...)
On the Arduinos is not enough memory to do that, so i had some ideas to do that and would like to hear,
what suggestions you may have!

1. Another Arduino connected with I2C gets data , makes actions and rules, sends data.
  2. Make a Python programm on my debian server for sending the html and js and making actions and rules
  3. Make a C++ programm on my debian server for s..........
  4. ???

any ideas?

The website is here: http://mega-hz.dnshome.de:84/
(But ithink you won't be able to see the data, because of local arduino-ip's.

And The Sketch is here: http://www.mega-hz.de/Arduino/WEB-IO/_home-sys_arduino_no_sd.ino

Wolfram.