Error when I verify and I am desperate

Can you help me with this ?

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

In file included from C:\Users\Marek1-PC\Downloads\Analog-E-Brake-master\ANALOG_EBRAKE\ANALOG_EBRAKE.ino:8:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Joystick/Joystick.h:31:2: error: #error The Joystick library can only be used with a USB MCU (e.g. Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Micro, etc.).

#error The Joystick library can only be used with a USB MCU (e.g. Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Micro, etc.).

^

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

What I do bad :frowning:

The Joystick library can only be used with a USB MCU (e.g. Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Micro, etc.

i.e. not a Uno

What you think?
I dont uderstand you.

I think that you can't use that library on a Uno, which is what you are trying to do.
The error message is very clear on this.

And what I must to do? Can you help me ?

The error message is also very clear on that

The Joystick library can only be used with a USB MCU (e.g. Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Micro, etc.

Use an Arduino Leonardo or Arduino Micro.

Emulating a joystick requires native USB. The Uno does not have native USB. Ergo, you cannot do this project with an Uno.

Okey this help me thanks. Arduino Leonardo is Verified and Installed, but how I start Arduino Micro properties ?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

What type of board do you have? If it is not an Arduino Leonardo or an Arduino Micro then you need to buy another board. Nothing in the IDE is going to make that code run on any other board.

Thanks for help all working well now.