Gig: Need Arduino Sketch - Integrate Custom IR Code, PIR Sensor & IR LEDs

I am seeking someone that has experience developing an Arduino sketch that involves a custom IR Code (one that IS NOT available in IRemote or IRLib), managing the state of a PIR sensor and transmitting an IR Code through IR LEDs.

I am working on a small project for myself that will utilize a PIR sensor to trigger 7 IR LEDs that transmit an IR Code. In other words; when the PIR sensor that is wired to an Arduino Mini Pro, senses movement, the Arduino begins transmitting a custom IR Code through the IR LEDs.

It is important to note that the IR Code that is being sent IS NOT included in IRemote or IRLib. It is a custom code by a toy manufacturer. I have successfully captured the IR Code using an IRLearner and AnalysIR software and can provide files that can be converted or incorporated into a custom IRemote or IRLib IR library.

I have attached a process flow diagram to show in better detail what it is I am looking to have done and accomplished.

I realize that this is not a very complex exercise. I just don’t have the time to develop the sketch and would be very grateful for the help. I am willing to pay $100.00 for a working sketch.

IR_Process_Flow.pdf (198 KB)