Re: How to serial print an array?

I'd like for the last Serial.println to just be Serial.println(arr);

I'd like to win the lottery, too. Neither of us is likely to get what we want just be wishing.

PaulS:
I'd like to win the lottery, too. Neither of us is likely to get what we want just be wishing.

Tell me, what do you get out of being a condescending crap bucket to anyone who doesn't phrase the question how you think it should be phrased or ask a question you don't think should be asked?

JaredBG:
Tell me, what do you get out of being a condescending crap bucket to anyone who doesn't phrase the question how you think it should be phrased or ask a question you don't think should be asked?

Wow!

DKWatson:
Wow!

You disagree with me? That guy has responded in the same tone to so many people. I have yet to see him answer a question without insulting the person asking it. If he has an issue with their question, just don't answer them.

JaredBG:
You disagree with me?

No. But it would be smarter to just ignore him. Because now you're on my "whiner list" and I won't help you and I really do. You'd be better off to keep yourself together. Nobody wants to help someone who is going to lose their shit if they think they're being insulted.

If you want to talk about feelings and perceived insults then I would suggest the Dr Phil Forum. They're real people pleasers over there. But don't expect them to know anything about code. Here you can get great code advise, but you have to deal with the fact that techie people often lack people skills.

It's entirely up to you which set of people you'd rather ask for help. Try to make the intelligent choice. Just don't be one of those whiners. Nobody likes those. And you'd rather be able to get help than get your licks in on old @PaulS. He's just an old nobody who gets his willies throwing insults at children. It makes him feel big when there's someone he can pick on. You shouldn't feel mad at him. You should feel sorry for him.

JaredBG:
Tell me, what do you get out of being a condescending crap bucket...

JaredBG:
That guy has responded in the same tone to so many people.

At this moment in time the same can be said of you.

Apr 15, 2016, 10:09 pm

Seriously? You dug up a thread 2½ years old to make your "point"?

Maybe we are Inn a time warp?

ardly:
Maybe we are Inn a time warp?

Haha we might be...

A guy in the Project Guidance forum wanted some ready-made code, and referred to this as the "the friendly Arduino community ".

ChrisTenone:
A guy in the Project Guidance forum wanted some ready-made code, and referred to this as the "the friendly Arduino community ".

I don't recall a lynching here for at least a week.

Oh Jerez guys, stop infringing on everyone’s right to be an embacile.

@ardly, there was something about what rope to use, but I don’t think it was posted in Project Guidance and being in the wrong forum, was aptly deleted.

Qdeathstar:
Oh Jerez

Sherry?
I don't mind if I do.

Whoa. I think we just got bar-ed.

ChrisTenone:
Whoa. I think we just got bar-ed.

The bouncers here are pretty good and the bar is actually quite tame. The locals tend to sit in corners writing Haikus on beer mats or staring into their glasses and muttering about the weather. One guy keeps going on and on and on about snow, and he flashes a picture of his bird at anybody who will look.

There was a strange shepherd that came in last year, I think he was a German, but for the most part things are quiet. It is true that somebody was recently threated with a pitch forking for using 'goto', but that was on the main forum, not in the bar.

JaredBG:
You disagree with me? That guy has responded in the same tone to so many people. I have yet to see him answer a question without insulting the person asking it. If he has an issue with their question, just don't answer them.

You haven't looked enough, he's answered me without being insulting, but then I'm not a narcissist.
If I couldn't take Paul, a compiler would reduce me to nothing rather quickly.

I just want to be sure, did he insult YOU or are you a Social Justice WARRIOR looking to correct 1st world indignities? Ever read Brave New World?
Have you got the intelligence to see that PaulS does not like time wasting idiots? Obviously not, his view is beyond you.

Anyway, you having to go back so far to drag up your example does put your whinge in perspective.

Were you on vacation goforsmoke?

Just less active.

He went for a smoke.

The smoke to go for is the smoke of hairl;ine traces burning off cheap reject boards back before the PC clone boards arrived.

Go for smoke could be a hobbyist term for theater's "break a leg".

member A : I'm gonna see if that's the power pin.
member B: Go for smoke!