Possible to change pin usage on "Arduino motor shield r3" ?

Hello,

Im using the SPI pins D11-D13 on the Arduino UNO. Now I want to connect the "arduino motor shield r3" which uses some of the SPI pins. Is there any way to change the pin usage on the motor shield?

For example: The motor shield uses pin D13 for changing the direction of a motor. Can I switch this pin to a unused pin, if so how can i do that?

Thanks in advance!

You could connect the shield to your Uno using jumper wires instead of plugging it right in to the Uno and that way you can connect it anyway you want(remember you need to connect Arduino pins that allow PWM to pins 3 and 11 of the shield). You can also bend the pins on the shield that you want to connect differently away from the board enough that they don't go into the female headers on the Uno and then connect them to the different pin using jumper wires plugged in to the female headers on the top of the shield. You have to be careful bending the pins though. If you bend them back and forth a couple times they get weak and might break off.

Thanks for answer, I solved the problem!

I'm facing the same issue with motor shield and easyvr shield, can you plz tell how did u solve the problem, and if u hanged anything in the library

I want connect a nRF24L01 to my Arduino Uno ,but cannot do so because the motor shield is using the SPI pins.Actually I need to drive two stepper motors to make balancing robot.Please suggest me some way to connect both of them( the motor shield and the RF module).I also need to connect the MPU 6050.

Instead of bending pins on the shield, put inbetween an extra layer of pins and bend them instead. This:
https://goo.gl/images/sWSfMc