Halloween project (stepper motors and mp3 sound)

New here, this is my first post.
Let me start by saying I'm no engineer. I have a basic working knowledge of arduino boards and shields. But nothing to the level of designing my own systems. I more or less work off tutorials but couldn't find any for this specifically. So I've come seeking help.

I'm putting together a halloween prop of a raven. I want to make its wings flap a little bit, its beak opens up to make the bird sound, and it turns its head a bit then turns it back to the original position.

I've spent hours googling ways to do this. Controlling 4 little stepper motors while also having audio mp3 sound. I came across a few posts that mentioned raspberry pi but those are a bit too expensive. More than I wanted to drop on this little project.
At this point I'm thinking the best approach would be to have 3 arduino's. One with motor drivers, one with an MP3 shield, and a central board to control those. This is all just guesswork and brainstorming based on research. Apparently people have tried to do all of it on the same arduino board but ran into issues.

As for the motors I was thinking the 2 that control the wings would each have a wheel attached to the motor shaft, a thin metal rod attached to the wheel, and the other end of the metal rods attached to the wings.
I've included a link to demonstrate how they would function. In this video it looks like the motor wheels are moving jet fast but its just blenders horrible viewport lighting.

And motors like this or similar

I guess what I'm looking for is someone who can design a wiring diagram I can use to build this. Like I said I'm not an engineer.
But I do appreciate any replies. And if any compensation is required you can pm me.

I came across a few posts that mentioned raspberry pi but those are a bit too expensive. More than I wanted to drop on this little project.
At this point I'm thinking the best approach would be to have 3 arduino's.

How can a Raspberry Pi cost more than three Arduinos?

Have you met Mulder

Unless this is going to be a really BIG raven, for head turning, wings flapping etc you would probably do better with servos not stepper motors. Servos are generally cheaper and much easier to drive directly without needing any motor drivers etc.

And I think you really need LEDs in the eyes to light up too.

Steve