General qureies

Hello, I want to buy arduino micro,since it does not have Wi-Fi built in.so can I connect it to a WiFi device and start using it like MKR1010 which has an inbuilt Wi-Fi.please reply asap,thankyou.

Yes, you can connect a WiFi module to the Micro if you like. The most popular is the ESP8266. But you can also just use the ESP8266 by itself as a WiFi Arduino Board.

I ENCOUNTERED another problem with my arduino due i.e., I am using linux and when I upload my program it says
processing.app.debug.RunnerException
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:160)
at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:78)
at processing.app.SketchController.upload(SketchController.java:713)
at processing.app.SketchController.exportApplet(SketchController.java:686)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2168)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: processing.app.SerialException: Error touching serial port '/dev/ttyACM0'.
at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:107)
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:144)
... 5 more
Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - /dev/ttyACM0; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Permission denied.
at jssc.SerialPort.openPort(SerialPort.java:170)
at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:101)
... 6 more
//These many errors what does it mean?

This is the part you need to focus on:

Krishna3only:

Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - /dev/ttyACM0; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Permission denied.

I believe this means you need to add your user to the dialout group so it has permission to access the port.