Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
solve the problem
No, Now I am now doing this by manually, so I want to do it by automatically
solve the problem
Or to put it another way ;) if you want help solving the problem post the code and schematic, and link to the sensor datasheet.

Resetting the device is so I.T. Crowd...

Using Neo 6m gps and Nrf24l01. I have issues on the gps data which is being sent to to the transmitter.

This is my Transmitter Serial Monitor which is correct

This is my Reciever Serial Monitor which is wrong.
[/img]file:///C:/Users/Lenovo%20G4070/Desktop/Rx_Serial.png[/img]

Basically main controller (Mega or Teensy) would be sending commands over I2C to several PCB with Attiny(s) 44 and stepper driver for each stepper motor.
You could do that by having the Master send a message to an Attiny to move a stepper N steps in a particular direction - for example the message might be F2018meaning move Forward 2018 steps and then the Attiny would do all the control and timing for the individual steps.

...R
LEDs and Multiplexing / LED Time Wall with UNO?
Last post by Django323 - Today at 09:57 am
Hello,

would it be possible to control a big amount of LED's with one UNO?

I would like to build a time wall like this:

With 6 digits and each digit has 13 LED's. So i need to be able to control 78 led's.

What would be the best solution for this case?

Thank you and best regards,
HANNES
I've never used I2C on an ESP32 but according to this (fwiw) it looks a bit complicated.

i will look at it
Code: [Select]
FSInfo fs_info;
SPIFFS.info(fs_info);
returns true if the info has been successfully obtained. where
Code: [Select]
struct FSInfo {
    size_t totalBytes;
    size_t usedBytes;
    size_t blockSize;
    size_t pageSize;
    size_t maxOpenFiles;
    size_t maxPathLength;
};
the FSinfo is a struct, (from the first link)
of course you can set 3M SPIFFS as a maximum on a nodeMCU (1M is minimum for the sketch and other things
When I checking continuously sensor data device give wrong value and if restart it starts working fine.
So, I want to restart the device.   
solve the problem
why?
When I checking continuously sensor data device give wrong value and if restart it starts working fine.
So, I want to restart the device.    
If you want help with GRBL you will probably be more successful on one of the CNC Forums where people use GRBL regularly and are familiar with its settings.

If you just want to explore whether your motor can move and be controlled by an Arduino try the examples in this Simple Stepper Code

...R
Stepper Motor Basics

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10