Arduino due pin voltage

Hii
I'm quit new in this form, in fact I want to buy the new arduino due broad, But I think must important think which made me not to be due user is the pin voltage (3.3v), It's disadvantage as I feel ??? or you have solution.
dose next version of ARM based arduino will overcome this thing ??
I appreciate any idea or advise.

Hasan

It's disadvantage as I feel ??? or you have solution.

I don't think it's necessarily a huge problem, it depends on what shields you want to use. If you are doing your own circuits then it's not really a problem at all and can in fact be an advantage as many new chips are only available in 3v3.

dose next version of ARM based arduino will overcome this thing ??

No.

Rob

I think it does make a big difference. You should think about what you want to do. I purchased my first Arduino because I wanted to work with the LoL LED shield. I purchased a Leonardo and when it was all put together it did not work because the LoL is not compatible with the Leonardo. I then had to purchase an Uno to get my LoL working.

Now that I have the Due I've been working with devices that I know will work well with it. Most of my latest projects involve using many individual LEDs. The plethora of digital outputs on the Due make complex LED circuits much easier to build and control because you don't need all those shift registers.

My advice is to decide what type of work you want to do. If you want to use a lot of currently available shields and libraries, then get the Uno. If you plan on building all your own circuits and libraries then get the Due.

Using 5V is an old thing, even 3V3 is not the latest with 2V8 and 1V8 being common. So as the years pass there will be less 5V chips about. It will probably not disappear however.
You will have to get used to the new "mind set" if you want to play with increasingly more powerful processors.

thank you guys for your advices, in fact I'm going to build Quadcopter with arduino due, so I will build my own circuit and however may I use some of the aruino libraries.

Interfacing with sensors is much easier on the DUE because most of them are native 3.3v. This means no worrying about using level translators to deal with a 5v processor interfacing 3.3v sensors.

I am also building a quadcopter with my arduino DUE. See my blog for more details: http://philstech.blogspot.com