Programming of XMC microcontrollers in Arduino IDE

Has anyone programmed XMC microcontroller by Infineon Technologies using Arduino IDE?

I tried as per the steps given in the GitHub repo of Infineon. Below is the link of the same:

Implementation in Arduino IDE

After I copied the .json url in the preferences, I am getting following error:

http://downloads.arduino.cc/packages/package_index.json file signature verification failed. File ignored.

Index error: could not find referenced tool name=arm-none-eabi-gcc version=4.8.3-2014q1 packager=arduino
Index error: could not find referenced tool name=arm-none-eabi-gcc version=4.8.3-2014q1 packager=arduino

What can be a possible solution for it? I am running Arduino IDE 1.8.5 on Windows 10. Is this has anything to do with it?