Help in choosing a SHT35 format for temp & humidty measurement in egg incubation

I don't know what should I use:

Just connect the SHT35 to the arduino with pin-type connectors

Use this format: https://es.aliexpress.com/store/product/IP67-temperature-humidity-sensor-STS21-STS30-STS31-SHT20-SHT21-SHT25-SHT30-SHT31-SHT35-SHTC1-Stainless-steel/218559_32905069890.html

Or use this one with FS2 cap: https://www.tindie.com/products/closedcube/sht35-d-digital-humidity-temperature-sensor/

Thanks in advance!

A humidity sensor in a waterproof housing doesn't make much sense, you won't register humidity changes. And if there is really a SHT-35 in the housing (I have some doubts) it will react very slowly to temperature changes as the temperature of the air inside the housing has to change to the surrounding temperature.

In what situation do you plan to use that sensor combination?

pylon:
A humidity sensor in a waterproof housing doesn't make much sense, you won't register humidity changes. And if there is really a SHT-35 in the housing (I have some doubts) it will react very slowly to temperature changes as the temperature of the air inside the housing has to change to the surrounding temperature.

In what situation do you plan to use that sensor combination?

I want to measure temperature and humidity of the air inside an egg incubator, because these are the variables I have to control.

I want to measure temperature and humidity of the air inside an egg incubator, because these are the variables I have to control.

I have no experience with egg incubators but in my understanding of it's use they won't ever be floated with fluids. So the seconds version looks like the better choice in my opinion.

Agreed, IP67 humidity sensor just doesn't make sense.

Cheap but not very accurate alternative is the DHT22; a much better (but also more expensive) option is the BME280. It all depends on how much you care for your eggs, and how accurate the temperature and humidity readings have to be.