10 digit second countdown ultra bright

I need a 10 digits (rather large) second countdown clock made with bright elements. Needs to be battery-operated connected to a USB battery adapter for easy interchangeability and a backup battery for a lifetime memory for the countdown. Materials will be paid separately.

RadRos:
I need a 10 digits (rather large) second countdown clock

Why 10 digits? That's at least 32 years worth of seconds. You expect the project to work for over three decades?

made with bright elements.

How bright is bright?
How big?

Needs to be battery-operated connected to a USB battery adapter for easy interchangeability

You mean "power bank"? How long battery life do you want?

and a backup battery for a lifetime memory for the countdown.

RTC with backup battery. Easy.

Where are the rest of the specifications?

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

1- Yes, 10 digits. This is an art project, where my intention is to stress the importance of time. If human life is given 99 years to live, it will amount up to 3,122,064,000 seconds. Since this is the first of a series, this one will be needed to subtract my actual age, and then, synchronize for the "remaining" period of time.
2- Brightness- This will be barely visible behind the canvas. It will look stub;e. You need to approach the piece to appreciate it. What I mean by brightness, I'm referring to the digit itself. The larger the better.
3- Since the galley space does not have power inputs nearby, gallery p[ersonnel will change battery when needed.
4- Yes, so the battery exchange do not "turn off" the countdown.
5. The Engineer/ professor here in Puerto Rico, can not help me this time due to his teaching agenda. He can help me develop the rest of the specs. He already spoke about specifics for the solution. Should you are interested (please, provide me your country, so I can calculate shipping timing and capabilities), please provide me with an estimated cost and time frame. Best regards.

RadRos:
Thank you very much for your prompt response.

1- Yes, 10 digits. This is an art project, where my intention is to stress the importance of time. If human life is given 99 years to live, it will amount up to 3,122,064,000 seconds. Since this is the first of a series, this one will be needed to subtract my actual age, and then, synchronize for the "remaining" period of time.

That's a very long life! More typical would be ~80 years, or whatever the life expectancy is in your country.

2- Brightness- This will be barely visible behind the canvas. It will look stub;e. You need to approach the piece to appreciate it. What I mean by brightness, I'm referring to the digit itself. The larger the better.

I assume you're looking for 7-segment style display here.
Those digits can be made as big as you want. The larger the better... how about 10 meters tall? Can be done. You just need a crane for installation and a Tesla car battery or so to power the thing, but I have the feeling you'd have to walk quite far away from the installation to read the digits.
A quick search turned up 22"/52 cm tall ready made displays, that's the kind used at e.g. gas stations to show the price. You're the artist, you tell how big and how bright you want it to be.

3- Since the galley space does not have power inputs nearby, gallery p[ersonnel will change battery when needed.
4- Yes, so the battery exchange do not "turn off" the countdown.

Clear.

1. The Engineer/ professor here in Puerto Rico, can not help me this time due to his teaching agenda. He can help me develop the rest of the specs. He already spoke about specifics for the solution. Should you are interested (please, provide me your country, so I can calculate shipping timing and capabilities), please provide me with an estimated cost and time frame. Best regards.

I'm in Hong Kong - so quite far from Puerto Rico (to get materials to you) but close to China (to get the components inexpensively and quickly). Batteries you'll have to get yourself, can't ship them.

Programming: easy. Set the seconds based on your birthday; DS3231 RTC with battery backup; set time based on the sketch compile time. Gonna be a few seconds off but that's for sure far less than the error in your birth day/time.

Hardware: Arduino Nano, RTC, and then... maybe needs an array of shift registers with a load of high powered MOSFETs to driver the digits, maybe as simple a TM1627... it depends on how big and bright the digits have to be.

Cost: depends on the specification of the digits. It depends on you how big it has to be. The digits also determine the way they're driven, which in turn affects the control hardware and the programming.

1- "That's a very long life! More typical would be ~80 years, or whatever the life expectancy is in your country."

True, but since is a "self-portrait", our genes are common to surpass the 100 marks, and I have a fixation with the number nine, up to an extent that all measurements, titles and some codification has hidden within.

2- Brightness- The canvas I'm painting measures 48" x 36". by big I meant around 2" tall...

5- My concern is how long to ship over here and the cost. The job I need involves construction along programming. I need to deliver my project by October 6th.
You've been very kind. Thanks.
I'm speaking with someone I found in Freelancer.com. So I can be open with you.

Can you give me an estimate?

Thanks!!!!

wvmarle:
That's a very long life! More typical would be ~80 years, or whatever the life expectancy is in your country.

I assume you're looking for 7-segment style display here.
Those digits can be made as big as you want. The larger the better... how about 10 meters tall? Can be done. You just need a crane for installation and a Tesla car battery or so to power the thing, but I have the feeling you'd have to walk quite far away from the installation to read the digits.
A quick search turned up 22"/52 cm tall ready made displays, that's the kind used at e.g. gas stations to show the price. You're the artist, you tell how big and how bright you want it to be.

Clear.

I'm in Hong Kong - so quite far from Puerto Rico (to get materials to you) but close to China (to get the components inexpensively and quickly). Batteries you'll have to get yourself, can't ship them.

Yes, I get them. No problem. micro USB or USB. Both.

Programming: easy. Set the seconds based on your birthday; DS3231 RTC with battery backup; set time based on the sketch compile time. Gonna be a few seconds off but that's for sure far less than the error in your birth day/time.

Hardware: Arduino Nano, RTC, and then... maybe needs an array of shift registers with a load of high powered MOSFETs to driver the digits, maybe as simple a TM1627... it depends on how big and bright the digits have to be.

Cost: depends on the specification of the digits. It depends on you how big it has to be. The digits also determine the way they're driven, which in turn affects the control hardware and the programming.

https://www.infinite-electronic.hk/product/Kingbright_SA23-11SRWA.aspx in yellow

Thanks for the suggestion. I also found boards with control hardware included; without that no chance in this time span.
Just sent you PM about this. Please check.