Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Français / Re: ESP32 OLED
Last post by Artouste - Today at 08:43 pm
Bonjour,

Donc, j'ai acheté ceci :

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Lolin-ESP32-OLED-wemos-for-Arduino-ESP32-OLED-WiFi-Modules-Bluetooth-Dual-ESP-32-ESP-32S/32807531243.html

J'ai suivi divers tutos pour que l'IDE Arduino soit compatible avec les ESP32.
Donc comme il se doit, j'ai les boards a sélectionné.

Mais il semblerait que les librairies ne soient pas reonnues :

Je pense que le problème vient d'une potentielle non compatibilité mais, connaissez-vous une solution ?
Bonsoir
j'en ai qui ressemblent beaucoup , tu confirme que le chip usb/uart est un Prolific CP2102 ?
il semble que tu sois sous windows, ça donne quoi dans le gestionnaire de périphérique lorsque tu connecte/déconnecte ton "module" ?
Comme évoqué par Al1fch, faire bien attention à l'install
suivre à la lettre la manip évoquée ici
vire le dossier esp32 situé là  (XXXX correspond à ton "nom d'utilisateur"
C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Arduino\hardware\espressif\esp32
et reprend une install à zero telle qu'évoquée (ça vaut aussi pour les MAJ , frequentes actuellement" )
It is simple :-)

The most complicated task is the selection of available (E24?) resistor values. Consider that the voltage divider draws current from the signal source, and 10mA may be a bit heavy - check the sensor specs.
Software / Re: Array di oggetti
Last post by gpb01 - Today at 08:41 pm
Per evitare problemi raggruppare in questo modo:

Code: [Select]
#include <librerie di sistema>
#include "librerie proprie"
#define
const
// variabili globali ed esterne
// prototipi delle funzioni
// funzioni proprie

setup() { .... }

loop() { .... }

... ricordando che NON è possibile con delle #define nel .ino, anche se messe prima delle #include, creare costanti/macro che vengono lette da quello che si include. Se occorre bisogna mettere le #define dentro le librerie che si includono.

Guglielmo
Deutsch / Re: Gleichstrommotoren mit IR ...
Last post by Tommy56 - Today at 08:38 pm
Dann würde ich auch erst mal in einem eigenen Sketch nur die IR-Funktionalität testen.
Einfach über Serial.println ausgeben, welches Kommando Du empfangen hast.

Danach beides vereinigen.

Gruß Tommy
Français / Re: Soucis affichage et transm...
Last post by hbachetti - Today at 08:37 pm
Je n'ai pas regardé le code de la bibliothèque, mais il y a de fortes chances pour que l'émission se fasse par une routine d'interruption. Et la mise en veille interrompt l'émission.
Idéalement il faut attendre la fin de l'émission physique des caractères sur la ligne avec un Flush.

@+
Hi guys I am trying to make something with led lights and a controller and have in my mind what I want to let my arduino do but don't know how I can program it :/ Can you maybe help me with the program? because I can't figure it out!

The situation:
I have a remote variable that gives signals from 700 to 2200. I want to scroll through a menu of different colors of light by going forward if the signal is under 800 and backwards if the signal is above 2100. The menu I want to make with a variable called 'score' (can be changed) but every value of score means another color.

for instance: score = 1 means the color red.

I want to have it that every time the remote gets to his maximum or minimum (<800 or >2100) the value of score goes 1 up or down. With that I want to also have it that if score exceeds a certain value (0 for sure and 14 for instance) that it goes to the other extreme value (so from 14 to 0 and from 0 to 14) so I can infinitely scroll through the colors.

I have tried to make this script on my own but I have not the skills for it to let it work like I want.. The problems I have with the made script (posted below) are: If I reach below 800 or above 2100 the variable score doesn't change with 1 but with 20 or so, that is ofcourse because it refreshes every 10milliseconds but how can I let it change only once and than wait until I do it another time. Second problem is the infinite scrolling capabilities, how can I let the value of score change from 14 to 0 or other way around?

Can you maybe help me with my script? Thank you  :D

int red = 4;
int green = 6;
int blue = 2;
int remote = 8;
int score;

void setup()  {
  Serial.begin(9600);     
  pinMode(red, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(green, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(blue, OUTPUT);
  int score = 0;

analogWrite(red,0);
  analogWrite(green,0);
  analogWrite(blue,0);

}

void loop()  {
  int remoteValue = pulseIn(remote, HIGH, 25000);
 Serial.println(remoteValue);
 Serial.println(score);

if (remoteValue < 800) {
  score++;

}
 if (remoteValue > 2100){
  score--;

}

analogWrite(red,250);
    analogWrite(green,0);
    analogWrite(blue,0);
    delay(10);
}
Project Guidance / Assistance with bluetooth spea...
Last post by blk380 - Today at 08:36 pm
Hello, I am looking to make my own Bluetooth speaker and wanted to include a LED strip display piece. I have most of the parts picked out for the project, however I am having trouble understanding how I could "extract" (for lack of a better word) the audio data from the Bluetooth board and "split" it into separate frequencies, to then use with my Arduino to control the LED strip while still having the ability to play through a speaker.

I have found people doing this through AUX, however I prefer to keep mine Bluetooth. The Bluetooth board I am planning on using is the "TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board 25W Dual Channel". I am very new working with electronics so I am still working on learning but I've been stuck on this and am looking for some guidance. If I missed any information that would help clear up my situation, please ask and I will do my best to clear things up.

Thank you!
Found the error:

Basically, the midi library refuses to call the callback function until ~10 notes are sent to it. Don't ask me why. I just connected a midi controller to it, and started pushing buttons randomly and a few seconds later it started working. So I loaded up the code from my last post, and sure enough, after sending a few midi notes to the arduino it starts working.
That can't be right. Last time I used it, it registered notes from the moment I started sending.
Deutsch / Re: Flag wird nicht berücksich...
Last post by Tommy56 - Today at 08:34 pm
(zumindest hört es sich so an)
ist eine Aussage ohne Wert. Baue Serial.println-Ausgaben rein, damit Du siehst, was passiert.

While im Loop ist nicht gut. Du hast doch schon eine große Schleife: loop. Mehr brauchst Du nicht.

Gruß Tommy
Also the reason I only went to 5MHz originally is because that is the max serial clock frequency listed on the MAX31855 datasheet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10