Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sensors / Re: Buttons are double reading
Last post by vagulus - Today at 07:19 am
Why don't you try it with the original example code (and with the switches properly wired):
Sorry about that.  Does this circuit look more like it?  :)
Project Guidance / code and wiring diagram for ar...
Last post by davo7627 - Today at 07:19 am
hi can anyone help me , I have decided to make a led message board with up to 6 32x16 led matrix boards run by Arduino uno . I am new as they come to this so I require some major guidance to get this to work . I have wired it up but are unsure if its right . does anyone have any wiring diagrams and codes I could try 
So a while ago I built a quadcopter with an arduino micro. They used a standard ESC to control the brushless motors. Using the servo library, I was able to vary a PWM signal from 1000us to 2000us to control throttle.

DShot ESC are the king in town for ESC protocols, but I am having some issues on finding out how to interface with them, and if an Arduino is even fast enough to do it. Thanks for any input.
Audio / Re: an 8192 sensors matrix sca...
Last post by TonyWilk - Today at 07:18 am
However, I do think their are better ways to detect a press position.
See my project:- spoonDunio
Nice... for some reason reminded me of the old Stylophone :)

And another better way to detect a press detection:

You could triangulate the press position on a surface by reading only 4 force sensors on the corners.

for multi-touch you could array this in grids of 100mm or something.

Yours,
TonyWilk
Other Software Development / Arduino Development on QT
Last post by firim - Today at 07:18 am
Hello

I am trying to setup a development environment on qt for programming on my arduino.
I can compile following code but when I try to run it I get "undefined reference " errors for the Arduino related method calls (like init(), pinMode() etc).

Apparently I have a linker problem. My project recognizes the header file but cannot link it to actual library.

What is the correct library to link against? My arduino (1.8.5) installation is under /opt in linux and has following high level structure:

Thanks in advance!
I don't think we know what the OP wants the end result to be.

Deutsch / Re: Frage zu pinMode
Last post by michael_x - Today at 07:12 am
Das ist nur zu deiner Verwirrung drin.

Was LED eigentlich bedeutet, steht irgendwo in deinem Sketch. ZB als

#define LED 13

oder als

const byte LED=13;

Genauso eine Definition gibt es bereits vordefiniert für
HIGH (1).

Da der vordefinierte Wert für OUTPUT auch 1 ist, merkt der Compiler keinen Unterschied, meckert nicht und erzeugt das gleiche Ergebnis wie bei
pinMode (LED,  OUTPUT);
You need to get the distance value from the library, look at the Example code for NewPing to see how they get the distance.

Code: [Select]
if(sonar.ping_cm() 

like this ?

**** You haven't checked the sensor again so of course it's still the same number and you have no idea if anyone is still there ****
So how do you make the sensor check again ?

DrAzzy to be honest. I want to hold some information in the arduino and have it display on a lcd. But  say if I push a button I want to to well originally as you put it self destruct when pushing a button. But if can push a button a stop the display from reading out the information on the screen and disabling all pins then that is a better idea.
Why not just delete the information in question (ie, store it on the EEPROM, and have the button tell the sketch to write garbage over those EEPROM locations - while leaving the sketch intact. You could even have it listen to the serial port so you could enter the information through the serial monitor (See "serial input basics" thread)

You may have to adjust the EESAVE fuse bit so as to maintain the eeprom through reprogramming.

Not if you're programming it using the serial bootloader. Only if doing ISP - the "chip erase" cycle is an instruction available via ISP (where it's the only way to erase anything). Self-programming on the other hand can erase only one page at a time.
Deutsch / Unterstützung bei Treppenbeleu...
Last post by Frazor - Today at 07:07 am
Guten Morgen,

Wir sind gerade dabei eine neue Treppe einzubauen.

Da sich die Gelegenheit ergab haben wir bereits in der Wand eine Aluleiste eingegipst.

Nun möchte ich gerne einen WS2812B Ledstreifen verwenden um die Treppe zu beleuchten.

Oben und unten wird jeweils ein PIR Sensor eingebaut.

Die Software sollte auf einen Teensy 3.2 kommen.

Der Streifen soll sich, wenn jemand von unten kommt, von unten nach oben einschalten und wenn jemand von oben kommt, von oben nach unten einschalten. Nach einer gewissen Zeit soll er sich wieda von oben nach unten bzw unten nach oben ausschalten.

Leider bin ich ein absoluter Arduino Neuling.

Ich habe bereits C und C++ programmiert, auch ein bisschen Basic war dabei, jedoch ist das alles Jahre her.

Darum würde ich euch gerne um Unterstützung bitten bei meinem Sketch.

Ich habe bereits mit der Fastled Library experimentiert, jedoch komme ich auf keinen Stand der mich glücklich macht.

Eventuell hat jemand von euch schon ähnliches programmiert.

Danke im Vorraus
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10