Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sensors / BR24Lxxx chip for ink waste ca...
Last post by JackTrueman123 - Today at 11:47 pm
Hi i have this chip

http://rohmfs.rohm.com/en/products/databook/datasheet/ic/memory/eeprom/br24lxxx-w-e.pdf

looks like a i2c chip, is it possible to read the data from it and write some new data?
its for a waste cartridge for a label printer. It says i need to change it but iv opened it and cleaned it so i want to reset the chip. Thanks for the help in advance :D
Français / Re: Electro-aimant pour arduin...
Last post by hameau - Today at 11:47 pm
Pour alimentation oui, c'est un potentiometre qui se trouve sur le controleur A4988, il permet de limiter le courant maxi qui va passer dans le moteur pas à  pas, le reglage du courant va dépendre des caractéristiques du moteur.

Il y a une relation entre la tension à regler avec potentiometre et le courant maxi que peux suppoter le moteur, regarder sur google reglage A4988.

@+
Project Guidance / Re: Noise Pollution Monitor
Last post by alexgmcm - Today at 11:46 pm
Thank you all for your replies - I think someone has done a similar thing to get absolute noise readings here.

So that should cover that part - I think I will look into Bluetooth for the data transmission part as IIRC it acts the same as a serial port so it should be the most easy to deal with. I guess I'll buy an SD card thing too just because I remember reading somewhere that someone had had problems with data loss when trying to just transmit data directly and in any case I'll probably end up using it for something.

Project Guidance / Re: Arduino gun for pc
Last post by ballscrewbob - Today at 11:45 pm
From what I am able to glean from you so far you needs a 6 DOF sensor, Bluetooth, a few buttons and you are going to pop that into an airsoft gun or mount some form of POD on the gun.

Not a hard task at all really.

But seeing as its exceptionally clear you "aint got a clue" LOL .. May I suggest in all honesty that you grab a starter kit off of Ebay or Amazon first and just get to grips with some simpler projects first.

Something along this line

Either that Or just grab a very cheap BT controller with gyro and tear it down to add into your gun.

Programming Questions / Re: i have an error
Last post by pert - Today at 11:45 pm
Please post your full sketch. If possible you should always post code directly in the forum thread as text using code tags (</> button on the toolbar). This will make it easy for anyone to look at it, which will increase the likelihood of you getting help. If the sketch is longer than the forum will allow then it's OK to add it as an attachment. Don't put your code in some external file service like dropbox, etc. We shouldn't need to go to an external website just to help you. I do feel it's reasonable to post a link to code hosted on GitHub or similar code hosting sites since that's an platform specifically designed for this sort of thing

Please always do a Tools > Auto Format on your code before posting it. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read. If you're using the Arduino Web Editor then you will not  have access to this useful tool. I recommend using the standard Arduino IDE instead.

When your code requires a library that's not included with the Arduino IDE please post a link (using the chain links icon on the toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger (Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries) then say so and state the full name of the library.
Project Guidance / Re: HC12 Limited range
Last post by Astrofrankie - Today at 11:45 pm
Yes they are. They both are the ones with the white silkscreen and logo on  it.
If you use just one 4xAA pack, you will only get half the battery life. Maybe that's enough. If not, connect the two 4xAA in parallel.

The Uno's power requirement is equivalent to one extra led. Maybe less.
Français / Re: Compteur à partir d'un ca...
Last post by Zlika - Today at 11:44 pm
Bonsoir,

Votre module dispose d'une sortie numérique D0 plus facile à gérer que la sortie analogique. En la connectant directement sur une entrée numérique de l'arduino, vous n'aurez que deux états et la possibilité d'utiliser les interruptions.

Édit:Fichtre, grillé lol
Last post by jremington - Today at 11:44 pm
It appears from the error message that 'ctrlKey' was not declared in this scope.
Last post by AWOL - Today at 11:41 pm
We're not psychic
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10