Go Down

Topic: Set Up For Step Motor with Easy Driver and Multiple (6+) Servo Motors on a Board (Read 60 times) previous topic - next topic

Darius_Rucker

Hello Everyone! I'm having trouble connecting all my devices to my UNO and breadboard. I want to connect a step motor, Gikfun EasyDriver Shield Stepper Motor Driver, Stepper Motor NEMA17 12V 350mA, and (6+) FS90R servo motors to a breadboard. Also with this many devices is it okay use the Arduino's power or an external power? :smiley-confuse:  Please let me know. I would really appreciate it!

UKHeliBob

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

TomGeorge

Hi,
I hope you are going to write your code in stages.
One output device at a time, only going to the next stage when the current stage is working, this will mean you have control of bugs in your code  and learn at the same time about code interaction and layout.

Have you drawn a basic ciruit diagram to see if your have enough I/O for the Arduino.

You will definitely need a separate power supply , but bfe tyou do, check all your output devices for current and supply voltage needed.

Tom.. :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Robin2

Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up