Esquire Magazine

Hi
I guess you all saw the news about the 100.00 ex limited edition of Esquire Magazine featuring and E-ink display on the cover ^^

My question : does someone living in the US can source me 2 or 3 exs and send them by mail to France ? please, help me, I really want to see how this is working (and keep one fully working unit for my collection ^^) I think it's 5.99$ each.

Cheers

melka

I've been wondering what the street date is for this magazine, all I could find was "September". And will the special covers be available in Canada?

And any more details, are they individual pixel or is each whole logo or image on the cover a single controllable unit (like a dot matrix LCD vs a device-specific LCD with all the possible images already there)?

I don't have any more infos.... That's why I'd like to have one under my soldering iron ^^

I don't have any more infos.... That's why I'd like to have one under my soldering iron ^^

Well either way I'd like to get one to play with if I'm able to. But I just want to know how excited I should be :wink:

i gotta look out for this :3

I just read on the makezine blog that the magazine is out. Ladyada took it apart and there's pictures up.