Missing AVR link and other library link fix

Hello,

For unknow reasons, the link to AVR library from libraries page has disapeared.

Could it be brought back ?

Furthermore, the two LedControl links from Libraries page send to the same library. So one of them could be safely removed.

Regards

harlock974:
For unknow reasons, the link to AVR library from libraries page has disapeared.

Already reported here:

harlock974:
Furthermore, the two LedControl links from Libraries page send to the same library. So one of them could be safely removed.

I reported this two years ago but sadly there has been no action:

Arduino has indisputably proven they are not capable of maintaining a useful list of 3rd party libraries so that entire section just needs to be removed.

pert:
Already reported here:
Missing link to www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/UsingAVR · Issue #349 · arduino/reference-en · GitHub

Yes it's me who reported the issue here, but it seems that this Github page is for language reference only.
So I did an attempt here in the forum :slight_smile:

Haha, I didn't notice that. The reference-en repository should probably only be used for issues with the Arduino Language Reference pages:

IIRC, there used to be a link directly to the avr-libc documentation (not to the intermediate UsingAVR page) from the old Language Reference index. Was there a link to the UsingAVR page from the Libraries page at some time?

For documentation issues/suggestions that are not related to the Arduino Language Reference pages, it's best to report them to the arduino/Arduino repository:

In addition to being for issues with the arduino IDE, that issue tracker acts as the catch-all for any other issues that don't have a dedicated repository.

The Arduino employees don't really read the Arduino forum. This is a reasonable place to discuss things before making an official report. I try to transfer things over to GitHub when they seem appropriate to me.