The serial monitor cannot dispay the data through wifi

I try to connect the grove ear-clip heart rate sensor with yun through wifi (without the USB cable), It upload success, but when I open the serial monitor. It shows:

Unable to connect: retrying (1)...
Unable to connect: retrying (2)...
Unable to connect: retrying (3)...
Unable to connect: retrying (4)...
Unable to connect: is the sketch using the bridge?

The same problem when I open the serial monitor after uploading the WiFi Status(under bridge) through wifi

I want to see the heat rate data display on my serial monitor.

I am sure that the network works, because I can use the Console Pixel program to turn on and off the LED through wifi.

http://playground.arduino.cc/Hardware/Yun#console_cant_connect

I suggest you read everything from that page, a lot of questions find their solutions there.

Take care mate

Matthias

YZDYZD:
The same problem when I open the serial monitor after uploading the WiFi Status(under bridge) through wifi

That would be expected since that sketch sends data using the Serial class, which only works over the USB port.

I am sure that the network works, because I can use the Console Pixel program to turn on and off the LED through wifi.

That sketch uses the Console class, which talks to the Serial Monitor over the network.

Keep in mind that while they both talk to the a serial Monitor, the Serial class only talks over the USB port, while the Console class only talks over the network. If you want to talk over the network, your sketch must use a Console for output, not Serial.