Arduino on Xcode Project — Official Thread

Thank you for your input.

I try to build for Arduino Mega 2560

On the standard IDE, I get the following error:

main.cpp:45:25: error: BlinkTest.ino: No such file or directory

If I remove main.cpp from the project, it compiles (this does not seem strange, as the main.cpp is probably already "hidden" in the Arduino IDE), but I get some warnings:
Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp: In function 'void store_char(unsigned char, ring_buffer*)':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp:82: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'virtual size_t HardwareSerial::write(uint8_t)':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp:390: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
and
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Print.cpp: In member function 'size_t Print::print(const __FlashStringHelper*)':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Print.cpp:44: warning: 'progmem' attribute ignored
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Tone.cpp:93: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area

Attached is the path of the project folder. The Sketchbook folder is empty, except for the .txt file, the others have all the .h and .cpp files in them.
Does that seem right?

Any clues?

Screen Shot 2012-11-05 at 18.24.57.png