How to communicate 2 arduinos with xbee modules

My question is that I have 2 arduinos with wirelles sd shield with their respective xbee modules and I need to send data from one sensor to the other arduino and be able to see that data to be able to receive the data later to be able to integrate a mobile application

J-H-A-N:
My question is that I have 2 arduinos with wirelles sd shield with their respective xbee modules and I need to send data from one sensor to the other arduino and be able to see that data to be able to receive the data later to be able to integrate a mobile application

It is possible to do. Do you have a specific problem or question about the project?

My question is to know how to use these modules with the wirelles sd shield and the xbee module, because I really do not know how it works and I do not find much clear information

This should help: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Wireless-SD-Shield-Tutorial/

Thanks, One more question the 2 arduinos can send data ?, so that the 2 arduinos are able to send and receive?
Any program or web page that you can use to simulate?

J-H-A-N:
Thanks, One more question the 2 arduinos can send data ?, so that the 2 arduinos are able to send and receive?
Any program or web page that you can use to simulate?

XBees are half duplex, which means that they can send and receive, but NOT at the same time. The easiest way to get full duplex (send and receive at the same time) is to use an additional set of radios (preferably on a different frequency band than the original two radios).