help help red mesh with lora rfm95 and raspberrypi b+

Hello, I'm new to the forum, I do not handle English very well, I use a translator. I tell you I am making a mesh network of mobile sensors, the mobile sensors are arduino and lora rfm95 and dth11, the gateway I want to implement with raspberry connected by serial to arduino and rfm95. between searching and searching I found an interesting experiment link LoRa Mesh Networking with Simple Arduino-Based Modules | Project Lab.

I want to modify this project, since arduino and raspberry communicate through the mqtt protocol, my idea is to connect them by serial port, once that has been modified, how can I mount the server ?? , here are the programming codes. GitHub - nootropicdesign/lora-mesh: LoRa mesh networking

someone can guide me, I also do not understand how to mount the mesh server, since it has
.DS_Store
app.js
package.json
publico

Thank you very much for your answers, any help is welcome.

mounting the mesh server involves first installing the nodejs software package

or

Then I recommend the pm2 module to keep your server running even after the raspberry pi reboots

Then download the software from GitHub - nootropicdesign/lora-mesh: LoRa mesh networking (either 'git clone' or download the zip file and unzip it in a subdirectory on your Raspberry pi)

Then cd to the mesh-server directory and start with 'pm2 start app.js'

Modifying it to talk to your sensors over serial will be more difficult. Start with https://www.npmjs.com/package/raspi-serial or serialport - npm