NMEA 2000 Shield

hello timo
i have got my teensy3.2 + CAN breakout board working
I can send test data (windmonitor example sketch to nmea) to MFD (Raymarine Axiom LH3 - latest versions 3.5)
data displays on MFD as expected - all good.
I can monitor the nmea2000 messages (using actisense reader) and see all my bus devices and respective PGN messages etc - all good. (inc those generated by the sketch)

However when trying the “battery monitor example” .. using same config etc .. i see the various
PGNs generated by the sketch (PGN 127506, 127508, 127513) however i cant get any data
to display on axiom/LH3.
Raymarine manual lists PGN 127506 as supported (latest 3.5 LH3 version) - however respective data fields on MFD are blank (eg battery SOC - ive tried each of the 5 battery instances it claims to support - and note the sketch is sending battery =1)
The LH3 manual states data items support for
“battery - voltage, current, temperature... data items available for up to 5 batteries”
(which also is the same number of engines supported)
the LH3 manual doesnt provide any details on how the available data items map to the list of supported PGNs .
The “engine” related PGNs have a “alternator voltage” field, but no mention of current or temp.
At presentI dont have any devices sending battery voltage (nor do i have an engine gateway,
so no battery voltage or battery data displayed)

So to the question : do you have any clues on which PGNs might be used for the battery temp, current? (other than PGN 127508 - which is not shown on the supported LH3 PGN list .. and the list doesnt have any obvious PGNs listed for battery ... very strange)