Who are you? Where are you located?

Hi I am Chiraag,
I am from Bharuch a small town in Gujarat.I am an Automotive Engg by profession but I have recently developed a lot of interest in the Arduino platform.

Hi Friends ,

I'm Krishna from Hyderabad, India working on IoT with arduiono and raspberry.kindly post if any projects u have developed to krishna.pvkm@gmail.com

Hello Everyone,

I am from Kolkata, India and love arduino. I am not a pro but started learning it. I along with some other IOT enthusiast created a Group in Facebook related to IOT, it can be Arduino, Rasberry Pi or anything related to IOT. If anyone from Kolkata, India and like to join can join in our Facebook Group at IoT Kolkata Community | Facebook.

Thank you all.

haiii.....
i'm vikas from vizag .i'm a big fan of arduino and have been using it from 1 years. i'm crazy about doing projects with it. i have done most of my projects on home automation and environment monitering

narayan prasad nepal, i am from kathmandu nepal. i think india is nearer and our language and cultural are somewhat similar. i can understand hindi. i am currently doing solar charge controller with inverter load mgmt for street solar . in future i am trying for queuing system using arduino.

Hello . i am jacob carl i am from Bangalore India. l am working in PCB development company

Hi everyone ,I am Shashidhar Y Bhat ,I live Bangalore ,I study 9th grade .

I use arduino as a hobby . I limit to building only bots and small stuff.I can't do much due to financial problems.I had recently got an arduino from Italy whereas before I was using a home made arduino.I started electronics from the age of 7.

This is my recently created webpage www.hcyogeesh.in/syb

Hi Arduinoites

Samir here from Mumbai. Working in the Embedded Product domain for the past 12+ years. Used Arduino as a hobby kit. Wish to explore in deep. :slight_smile:

Hi arduino ! :slight_smile:
Iam vikas ,from banglore pursuing my B.E in EC ,am a newbie in world of arduino with achievement of blinking LED via arduino :slight_smile: and with the hope to learn more with community .

I am Suresh kumar. I am from Tamil Nadu (Coimbatore). I working as Embedded Engineer at PROSI INDIA.
I am completed (B.E., CSE) Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering.

I had hands on experience in Micro chip PIC 8 and 16 bit Micro controllers , ARM Processors, . And I implemented products at my college and I get 1 lack prize for that.

I already have experience in Raspberry PI, PROCESSING, FRITZING, Python, Embedded C (CCS C), PROTEUS Simulator, C++, Heavy electrical, Hard ware and software knowledge, Sensors, Protocols,

I am using Arduino at my college days.

After finishing my college Me and My friends started PROSI INDIA. We are making Industrial based products and try to implement new Ideas.

IoTproject, Textile automation, ec...

I Am Suresh kumar. I forgot to tell you.

I running youtube channel

channel name is

"Free Teaching Embedded Systems"

Subscribe my channel.

pune

Hey There!
I am Nandan based at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I am an innovator and a maker. I am a Novice at electronics.
I have filed a patent for my project. I also write my blog at - www.imdiode.blogspot.in . I know C, C++, C#, java, Python, V.B. , QBASIC along with Arduino. I am more into physical engineering. I am in 10th grade.

If you wanna collaborate or want any help regarding projects you can contact me. You can also contact me for any national and International competition.

Warm Regards,
Nandan Shukla.

Helllo

hello I have a doubt can we use hot gun glue on LCD instead of soldering gun ?

Not if you want to make solid electrical contact.

Iam Vinod Jose from Angamaly, Kerala in India into web development

Hello People,
I am Mukesh, have been interested in educational electronics since sometime now, recently started an online sales platform for academic project requirements for electronic students in India. Its called mynics.in

We plan to make Mynics a one stop solution for engineering students (knowledge & products). We would like to request everyone on this platform to test our site and give us your valuable feedback.
Our site has a sales platform, forums, projects, blogs and workshops.

Hope you guys have a great experience.
Regards,
Mukesh.

which is the arduino board for doing project ?

problem uploading to board :frowning: