Connect Arduino to MP3 module

Hello!
I am working on a school project and I need to output different audio files based on certain input (eg, button press).

I have 2 questions:

1. I bought this module ( mp3 module ) , but I noticed it has no pins to connect to arduino.
    Can I solder some wires to the previous track/ next track to "press" them through arduino commands?

2. Are there any better ways to do this? From what I understand, even if I buy something like ( mini mp3 module ) , i can not access a certain track on the sd card by path; I need to know its position on the sd card and "press" next track until I reach it.

Thank you!

check out the Catalex YX-5300 module. you can play up to 255 files from up to 255 folders. you can play one file at low volume, the next file at mid volume, a third file at high volume.

it does not have a play random file function, but you can implement random files and random folders in code

I am wanting to try something like this. I want to replace the idiot lights on my trucks panel with audible warnings. Such as 'warning, low fuel' or 'warning low oil pressure'. Using this module sounds like I could address such mp3 files based on the sensor input from the obd2 port on my Toyota? is this possible?

It's the same chip...

You should check out this MP3 player library.

It's the same chip... with a total of 4 wires and 2 pins tied up, versus spaghetti

am wanting to try something like this. I want to replace the idiot lights on my trucks panel with audible warnings. Such as 'warning, low fuel' or 'warning low oil pressure'. Using this module sounds like I could address such mp3 files based on the sensor input from the obd2 port on my Toyota? is this possible?

I use it as an alarm system. if this happens, play a random sound from that folder.

you can play a particular sound, set the volume and play a sound, play a sound from a folder. if a new trigger comes along, the first sound stops and the new sound starts