Help with BTS7960 43A Motor Driver

I'm trying to connect a NEMA 23 2 Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor to an Arduino UNO via a Double BTS7960B DC 43A Stepper Motor Driver. I'm having difficulties as to how this should be done.Any ideas appreciated.

Links to above mentioned products;

Stepper Motor -

Motor Driver -

Would appreciate if somebody could send a circuit diagram and a basic program so that I could verify whether the equipment I have works.

I'm new to anything Arduino related btw.

I'm trying to connect a NEMA 23 2 Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor to an Arduino UNO via a Double BTS7960B DC 43A Stepper Motor Driver. I'm having difficulties as to how this should be done.Any ideas appreciated.

Links to above mentioned products;

Stepper Motor -

Motor Driver -

Would appreciate if somebody could send a circuit diagram and a basic program so that I could verify whether the equipment I have works.

I'm new to anything Arduino related btw.

You need a stepping motor driver capable of more than 3 Amperes/phase, not that brushed D.C. motor driver.

As well as what is in Reply #1 Reply #2, I don't believe that driver is capable of driving a stepper motor, I think you would need a pair of them.

In the list of stepper motors, which is the one that you have?

I suggest you get a stepper motor driver that can provide at least 50% more current than your chosen motor requires.

These links may help.
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

...R

That driver seems like way overkill for a 2.8A, 0.7Ω motor, is it able to limit current to protect motor from burnout with higher voltages?

That's not a stepper driver at all. The stepper is a 0.9 ohm 2.8A stepper requiring something like a GeckoDriver or other such high current stepper driver unit. It requires too much current to run from a single-chip stepper driver
and is far too low resistance to be voltage driven by any dual H-bridge. It requires current drive.

This is the second time you have posted this question, with the same answer.

Keep trying, perhaps some day you will get the answer you want!

@disal_jayaweera, please do not cross-post. Threads merged.