Circuit design

I need someone to design and test a circuit for an up and coming project that I do not have time to do myself! I am paying for the work. If anyone is interested please "pm" me.

The circuit has to charge quickly/instantly capacitors 300v 120uf
Read current and then discharge
Wireless connectivity with 433Mhz Rf Transmitter and Receiver Module and others.
I will also be using different Arduinos to control the circuit
Rechargeable Lipo battery's
Size of circuit is important

More...

Not a coil gun

Thread moved as requested.

A bit of friendly advice if I may.

This is the kind of project I would find interesting since it's well within my capabilities as an engineer and it's fun to boot. But the way it's stated completely turns me off since it comes across as being posted by someone who hasn't thought clearly about what he wants. That in turn means I'd spend a ridiculous amount of time just getting a basic problem statement and in the end the requester will probably decide it costs too much. My experience shows that the people who think their projects through the most are generally serious about getting it done and expect that it will cost them more than a six-pack.

So, here goes
The circuit has to charge quickly/instantly capacitors 300v 120uf
-- Nothing is instantaneous! What do you mean by "quickly?" Give suggested times
-- How many capacitors? State a number.

Read current and then discharge
-- Read current of what? When?

Wireless connectivity with 433Mhz Rf Transmitter and Receiver Module and others.
-- Connectivity to what? What data is being sent? What are these "others?"

I will also be using different Arduinos to control the circuit
-- Which ones? It could make a big difference in design.

Rechargeable Lipo battery's
-- What about them?

Here's the thing: at some point, you're going to have to explain all this in detail to the person doing the work, so why not at least give a good summary up front?

I do know what I want and I can give a older versions that I have currently working! I need to update it and add a few new things. If you would like I can email you with the phone number and details?

It's sounds like a interesting project to do. Can you send me your old project demo or details to my email I'd so that I can go through it's

Mail me on. worldofembedded4u@gmail.com