ArduDreamer

I got the ICs from Texas Instruments (INA126P & TLV2472), Analog Devices (AD5204), and Maxim (DS1307). The passive components and atmega168 I got from digikey. If you want to try building one I would recommend the atmega328 instead, digi was just out of them when I ordered stuff.

The only schematic I have right now is from when I was figuring out the EOG circuit in pspice:

Some things I changed since that schematic: I just power it from FTDI now so I got rid of the 9V battery and 7805. I took out the TLV2472 from the virtual ground circuit and replaced it with an LM358. I reused the TLV2472 to cascade two more 40Hz low pass filters before the final amplification. I replaced the 280ohm resistor in the instrumentation amplifier with a channel on the AD5204. I replaced the 270K resistor on the final amp circuit with a 150K, and I replaced the 10K resistor on the final amp circuit with another channel on the AD5204.

The rest of it I just made as I went on the breadboard so I dont have any schematics right now, but Im going to build a PCB for this and I can post the full schematic after I get it in to eagle