purchase mega2560 manufacturer's part number list

I have seen a similar request before, but I will pay US $50.00 for a complete manufacturer's part number list for the Arduino mega2560 Rev 3. It would save me a lot of time as I want to embed many of the components in a project I am working on. Also, if you are interested in providing it, please let me know how to contact you.

I am still working on putting that together. Other projects and day job get in the way :wink:

To get someone started, here is a Google spreadsheet of the parts list from the Eagle files:

CrossRoads:
I am still working on putting that together. Other projects and day job get in the way :wink:

Thanks. I understand. We are all busy. By the way, I decided not to build around the Due, right now. It seems too buggy at this point. I am going to use the mega2560. I suppose the Due will be pretty debugged by the fall. Then I will upgrade. Right now, I need to get a microcontroller going with more memory than the Uno has.

Thanks again...and hoping to get those manufacturer's part numbers soon.

Roughly 50 unique parts, guessing about 5 minutes per part, that''s over 4 hours of work.

My usual price is $20/hour so I'd do it for $85. :slight_smile:

Do you have a quantity in mind? DigiKey has different numbers for different packaging: singles, cut tape, reels...

Just more memory?
How about 128K, 16K SRAM?
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/

johnwasser:
Roughly 50 unique parts, guessing about 5 minutes per part, that''s over 4 hours of work.

My usual price is $20/hour so I'd do it for $85. :slight_smile:

Do you have a quantity in mind? DigiKey has different numbers for different packaging: singles, cut tape, reels...

Hi JohnWasser,

Thank you for your offer to give me a complete list of manufacturer's numbers for the Arduino Mega2560 Rev 3. I accept your offer, and will pay you $85 for providing this for us. We order from DigiKey almost every day. Packaging should be for cut tape quantities. As you know, we can always get the reel part numbers if we have the cut tape part numbers. I also have accounts with Avnet, Newark, Arrow, Mouser, Allied, and other vendors. Since this equipment will be operated at temps ranging from -30 C to 43 C, I always chose the X7R rated ceramic capacitors.

Please include the part numbers for the connectors and everything that we will need on the mega board.

You can contact me at (573) 341 1528 by phone or @ harmonyt@rollanet.org to discuss any other details. I am in Central Missouri (Central Time), and here most of the time.

If you give me your Paypal address I can send the funds there or we can discuss any other option.

Thanks again.

Tom

CrossRoads:
Just more memory?
How about 128K, 16K SRAM?
Cross Roads Electronics

Mr CrossRoads,

Thank you also for the information you provided. I must admit, I was really impressed with your web site at crossroads fencing.com.
I am new to the Arduino world. I have had a Uno for years, but never did anything with it before now. I am a computer guy from the 1960's - approx 2005 era, and am trying to dust off my skills and dive into this project. First I thought I would use the Freescale development platform, but saw the vast amount of support, and resources on the Arduino platform and made the change. I like the simplicity of your boards and probably will purchase one of them soon, but for this project we have chosen the Mega2560. I will provide our own 5 v power supply, and disable some of the stuff we don't need for a field application rather than a development board. I have a goal of Aug 1 to get the project done.

I especially like the plugable dip CPU you use with 128 k of Flash. I just do not know my programming space requirements, and so I am giving myself more latitude by going with the mega and 256k.

Thank you again for the suggestions and help you have been so far. You obviously know a lot about this Arduino world. Thank you for contributing to the forum.

Tom

I attached a BOM for a board very similar to the mega2560 it uses most of the same component's. One major difference is it uses a FTDI chip for serial communication. I found all these components on digikey, and the board has been tested with these components. Hope this can help.

BOM2560TinyRev1.0.xlsx (12.3 KB)

Houser636:
I attached a BOM for a board very similar to the mega2560 it uses most of the same component's. One major difference is it uses a FTDI chip for serial communication. I found all these components on digikey, and the board has been tested with these components. Hope this can help.

Thank you very much! It will be nice to have this list in case I need alternatives to the part numbers that JohnWasser is compiling for me.