Compilation error

I'm working with a lilytiny cjmcu and i'm triying to add a dht 11. But when i try to complilate the program the arduino IDE said something like "Error compiling for digispark card (default - 16.5mhz)".

Besides of that i also want to see the values of temperature and moisture but the funcion serian doesn't work with the lilytiny...

¿What can i do?

I really would appreciate any kind of help

When you encounter an error you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages". Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Arduino:1.8.5 (Windows 8.1), Tarjeta:"Digispark (Default - 16.5mhz)"

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\DHT-sensor-library-master\DHT_U.cpp:22:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\DHT-sensor-library-master\DHT_U.h:25:29: fatal error: Adafruit_Sensor.h: No such file or directory

#include <Adafruit_Sensor.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compilando para la tarjeta Digispark (Default - 16.5mhz).

Este reporte podría tener más información con
"Mostrar salida detallada durante la compilación"
opción habilitada en Archivo -> Preferencias.

Looks like you have not (properly) installed the sensor's library, the error message says:
fatal error: Adafruit_Sensor.h: No such file or directory

You can find the missing library here:

Download the library by klicking "Clone or download" and "Download ZIP"
Remember the folder you did download the file.
After downloading is complete, open Arduino-IDE and go to
Menu / Sketch / Include Library / Add .ZIP Library...
navigate to the downloaded ZIP file, select it and klick OPEN.

If the language of the Arduino-IDE is set to Spanish it is accordingly:
Programa / Includir Librería / Añadir librería .ZIP...

You can also try to search for the library in the Arduino IDE's library installer. If you can locate it, it will download and install automagically.