eagle library part needed

Does anyone know if there is an eagle library part for this FCI SD connector?

Looks like one of the better ones available, thicker gold plating (50u-inch) than this Molex part, and less expensive to boot:

It may exist already and I just haven't found it, or maybe it's buried in the cadsoft website somewhere.

CrossRoads:
Does anyone know if there is an eagle library part for this FCI SD connector?

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=609-3956-1-ND

Looks like one of the better ones available, thicker gold plating (50u-inch) than this Molex part, and less expensive to boot:

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=WM3469CT-ND

It may exist already and I just haven't found it, or maybe it's buried in the cadsoft website somewhere.

No, but this one provides eagle file though, and it seems to be cheaper. I have a few at hand but didn't have time to play with it. Maybe after wife's cellphone upgrades I'll get her micro-sd card to play with this holder. They have a shipping coupon too. Read my bar/sport post.

Liudr, the FCI part is not microSD, its regular SD.
Like the 16GB card I put in my camera.

The amount of time you must have spent looking for this part library you could have done the tutorial and made it yourself!

Well, I'm not a total noob at searching, so it wasn't that long.
I ended up taking the sparkfun symbol and I'm modifying it now.
There are lots of really small measurements, its taking me a while to get everything placed correctly.

What is it?

GraceWilliam:
I am looking for MC55i GSM module library for eagle layout. Could not find it anywhere. Any help?

You will be most of the way there is you can get Eagle parts for the two connectors:

• U.FL-R-SMT 50 ? antenna connector
• Hirose 50-pin board-to-board connector

johnwasser:

GraceWilliam:
I am looking for MC55i GSM module library for eagle layout. Could not find it anywhere. Any help?

You will be most of the way there is you can get Eagle parts for the two connectors:

• U.FL-R-SMT 50 ? antenna connector
• Hirose 50-pin board-to-board connector

I have MC37i footprint but in Diptrace format. If you making one in Eagle, take note of the mounting holes. They have those special mounting accessories which Element-14/Farnell carries.