Display Proteus

I want use display in my project and proteus have this: TFT LCD ILI9341!! I'm using arduino mega in simulation!! I wish someone would tell me the connections to arduino mega2560, program example, libraries for use with LCD!!! Search in google but nothing find!!!!

I am sure DavidPrentice will have more to say on this matter, but as a starting point, you should provide a link to where you bought your display, and/or pictures of the back of the display. Is it a module or a shield? In other words is it a 'normal' tft display with the 40 pin header?

Also, how to connect it is only half the problem, then comes the issue of what library to use to drive it.

Regards,

Graham

I found this LCD in Proteus and would like to include it in my project with Arduino Mega !! The Proteus's website says ILI9341 (SPI Mode Only) and have not bought this display !!! A display that supports this simulated in proteus that I found on the internet: TFT PROTO Board - MikroElektronika
Below Key features says, TFT is driven by ILI9341 controller driver !!!
I am simulating in proteus the Arduino Mega and need to display data in displays! The LCD available in Proteus are ampire128x64 and LGM12641BS1R with KS0108 controller, LM3229 and LM4229 both 240x128 with Toshiba T6963C controller! I think the LM3229 or LM4229 displays are sufficient for the project with Arduino !!! And on google I found nothing related to connecting these devices with Arduino !!

I do not have a Proteus licence. Surely, you will have some documentation.

Since you say "SPI only", I would guess that you connect to the 2560's SPI pins. e.g.:
SS = /CS
MOSI = SDI
MISO = SDO
SCK = SCL
Data_Command_Select = /WR
Reset = /RES

You will probably find example code that can use any GPIO pins for Data_Command and Reset.
I have no idea how well any Simulation would work. i.e. do you have to connect all the IM pins, LED pins etc ?

Since you or your school has paid good money for Proteus, ask for support from LabCenter.

It would be interesting to hear how you get on with the ILI9341.

Note that if you ever run the code on a real controller, it is 3.3V only.

David.

p.s. If it is a school project, I am sure that you will find it easier to Simulate a KS0108 display.

I using pin A0 to measure temperature using LM35 and pins 23 for fan controller and 25 for relay using same circuit!!! This LCD show Temperature: xxC and Fans: xx%!!!!

display it's 40 pins

You have two distinct tasks:

1. Measure Sensors and switch fan / relay
  2. Display "anything" on a ILI9341 screen.

You can test your logic for (1) with a regular UART Serial Terminal.

For the ILI9341:
I suggest that you start with just drawing a red screen, black screen, ...
Then draw "Hello World" to the screen.

When both work, you can replace the UART Terminal with the TFT screen.

David.

i found 2 samples in proteus! make circuit to show the data!!! works fine!! thanks for help friends

You can view my post in http://microcontroladores.com.mx/index.php?route=pavblog/blog&id=65

is easy you need library of arduino for proteus.