114 light Neopixel strand, power or faulty circuit?

Im working on a project and my code works (tested previously with a strip of 30) and my circuit setup is the same as what i've been doing with others (that work successfully but which much fewer lights) , using a 5v Trinket and a powerboost board

when i go to test the long strip assembly i need (114) i get nothing... maybe a flicker of green out of the first light (my code is calling in blues and whites). Even when i reduce the output to 52 (one strip in the over all assembly) i get nothing out of it

am i trying to push to many lights at once here? im using a 3.7v lithium battery (i think, common recommended battery for powerboost, im new to all this)

ive been checking every connection point... my solder work isnt the cleanest but for the life of me i cant find an issue... and the powerboost and trinket are both receiving power and lit up

i suppose my main question is am i just approaching this wrong power wise? or am i just missing a fault in my setup

There is no way we can tell you what is wrong from that description. Please read the forum guidelines in the sticky post. They will tell you what to include in your post, and how.