NMEA 2000 Shield

There can be several sources for same PGN on the bus. This is normal specially for temperature. They can even send same instance and temperature source. In MFD you should be able to clue your data to the device "NAME", which is actually "device information". Due to address claiming you should not use on your own devices just device address. That is also reason for tDeviceList class.

Note that PNG 130311 and 130312 are deprecated and should be used except, if need them on old devices. Vulcan supports 130316 Extended temperature.

PGN 130845 is on proprietary area and content depends of manufacturer. It has been recorded e.g. on Simnet. You can find rather complete list of PGN contents on canboat project canboat/pgns.json at master · canboat/canboat · GitHub . It has some descriptions for 130845, but does not mean that you see any of them.

I have also seen that Vulcan shows several devices - I think four. I do not know are they internally different hw or sw as I have multidevice support on my library. I either do not know could sw multidevice be certified.