Anyone want lockerz

Definately a bar sport, this one.

Anyone want a lockerz invite?
I suppose that it could win you free electronics stuff for hacking with your arduino so vaguely arduino related :stuck_out_tongue:

I suggest you use PM if you want one rather than exposing your email for all spambots to see...

Mowcius

So having never come across it before I did a web search. There are a lot of people saying it is a scam and some people saying it is genuine. There appear to be lots of "fake people" passing comments. I say fake because thy look like people who are deliberately spelling things wrong to try an look like people who can't spell. There is a world of difference.

It appearers that there might be some genuine tee shirts given out but that's it. I think the thing that tipped it for me was the censorship of negative comments on related boards. There is a lot of complaint about that.

Anyway you can all do your own web search and find out so no need to post any links.

Well I do have a friend who got a T-shirt and a couple of xbox games. Yes I have read a lot of stuff about it being a scam but they don't really have anything to scam you about.

There are a lot of people who get annoyed when they miss out on redemption days (you have to be ready!) but that's their fault.

I don't peronally have an issue with visiting a site for 20 seconds a day to maybe get a few games or stuff...

Mowcius

I know some people that have done similar programs, yea there's rules and there's time limits, and you have to expect more than "DURH if i click here I get a Porsche"

Good luck with it, I find it eats too much of my time (which i could be pissing away with other silly things)

Mike, I have read on a number of occasions that the thing is run by some big corp. (mainly I have heard google) as a "live survey" - they want to see if they can motivate people to do various simple tasks like visit a web page habitually for a promised reward or something of that sort. Even if it isn't true, I hope it is, because once whoever planned this out announces it, there should be some interesting outcomes.

I believe the founder is the CEO of American Eagle or something (a clothing "chain" in the USA if you don't know).

Perhaps Google secretly owns American Eagle?

Perhaps Google secretly owns American Eagle?

Doesn't Google secretly own everything?

Touche'

(oops maybe google has that word copyrighted... shoot i hope they don't see that)

Anyway, anyone else want an invite? I am getting closer to something hackable. :wink:

Mowcius

hey hey hey bump. Anyone else want an invite to do me a favour, you only have to sign up and then you can decide to give it a miss if you want. I may be getting something hackable soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Mowcius