If 100 to 200g scale, motor will run low speed
If 200 to 300g scale,motor will stop
I have,
Load cell, HX711,arduino,motor drive and dc motor
anyone can send me please.

(deleted)

(deleted)

How much bro

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious about why people do this. What led you to buy all that hardware if you don't know how to write the code? Is it the case that you were planning to learn but didn't have time? Is it that you don't want to learn to code, or some other reason.

I'm curious. You can reply by PM if you don't want to explain to the entire forum.

And yes, BTW, I can write the code for you after I understand a bit more about exactly how you want it controlled. I have used all that hardware before.

cedarlakeinstruments:
. . .What led you to buy all that hardware if you don't know how to write the code?
. . .

Unless I see something to the contrary, I always assume that people who are in this situation, and appear somewhat clueless or otherwise disinterested, have not actually bought the hardware. They have had it presented to them by some malevolent school master as part of an assignement. Of course, that should not rule out giving some limited assistance and general pointers, but IMHO should not extend to delivering a complete solution. This generation may, in years to come, emerge onto the job market programming code for nuclear power stations, aircraft control systems, driverless cards etc. and the filtering out process of the less able ones may fail if their assignments are done for them.