CCB data reading.

Hello.
I'm looking for a way to read data from Sanyo CCB bus.
There are 4 wires:

1. Normally LOW, and high when data transferred.
  2. Clock - Normally HIGH and low when bit transferred
  3. Data IN
  4. Data OUT

It's similar to SPI, as I used it for logic analyser.

Here are some pictures:

Logic Analyser capture: File upload and sharing. Large file transfers. Free online cloud storage.

Basically what i want to do is read bytes transferred.
I did a research and found there are lib, but it wont work as it only sends data and doesn't read it, and I was looking at code, that it wont work for reading.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Did you succeed?
Here is one example to write :GitHub - RodLophus/SanyoCCB: Arduino library for Sanyo CCB Bus
It is also for read there and here i work also.
Me personally i want to read rds data from sanyo LC72722.

Hi there,

I am aware that this is an old post, but never is too late I guess...

Actually, CCB is more like a "tiny" version of I2C, in the way that is much simpler and therefore easier to implement. Did you read the Sanyo's CCB bus format datasheet? It tells a lot about how to properly sync the CE, CL and DI/DO signals, format the I/O data, typical compatible (Sanyo) devices address ranges, and other useful stuff like that.

You might also find useful the information contained on the (Sanyo) devices datasheets that use CCB (e.g. the LC75874E LCD driver datasheet has specific case use details).

Finally, as @nelu22 says, I suggest you to take a look into the CCB library implementation kindly developed by Rodolfo Broco Manin.

I really hope you or anyone else finds this information useful, as it's my first post ever here :smiley:

Cheers!
Jordi B.

1 Like

USEFUL?! You saved my life, thank you so much! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :relieved:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.